MTG Unstable Draft WeekendCommunity
8 December 18:00 - 22:00
Friday 8th December - 6pm
Draft - £12
Saturday 9th December - 12pm
Draft - £12
Sunday 10th December - 12pm
Sealed - £21
This weekend we'll be running Unstable Drafts and Sealed events!
How does draft work?
1. At the start of the draft, each player opens a pack and picks a single card. Then everyone passes the rest of their pack to the player on their left. Each player then picks a card from the pack they just received before passing again. This process continues until all the cards in those packs have been selected.
2. Then each player opens a second pack, this time passing the pack to their right.
3. After all those cards are drafted, a third pack is opened and passed to the left again.
4. Once all the packs have been drafted, each player builds their deck from the cards they have selected. You may add as many basic lands (Plains, Islands, Swamps, Mountains, and Forests) to your deck as you'd like. Each deck must have at least 40 cards.
5. You'll then play a small swiss tournament between your pod of players!
How does sealed work?
At the start of the event, you'll be given 6 packs of Unstable. These 6 packs will be your deck!
You're going to open them up, and build whatever kind of deck you want with your cards! You'll then play a small swiss tournament with all the other players in the event!