100 Hour Yoga Immersion in India with Steph WallWorkshop
7 October 19:30 - 21:30
This 11 Day Yoga Immersion is a part of...
SITA 200+ hour Yoga Teacher Training: A devoted and humble journey applying Vinyasa Yoga for Conscious Living
Dates: Oct 8th - Oct 19th 2017
Location: Dewa Retreat Centre, Rishikesh, India
Module 1 - 100 hours Immersion
This will be a 11 day intensive to dive deep into the teachings of yoga. Each day will include a 3 hour practice followed by a day of lessons. The morning practice will be rooted in Vinyasa and include meditation, pranayama (breath work) asana (physical practice) and shat kriyas (cleansing techniques). The afternoon lessons will cover yoga philosophy, history and subtle anatomy. Students can expect to dive deep into self study and leave having learned all about yoga and its roots, how to apply it to everyday life and a deeper understanding of the self.
Since we are in India, there will be a portion of the training dedicated to immersing ourselves in Indian culture. Expect to have part of our training hours outside of the studio to observe and participate in activities around Rishikesh.
An example of a day during the intensive:
6:00 - 9:00 Practice
9:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 - 1:00 Philosophy
1:00 - 3:00 Lunch
3:00 - 6:00 Subtle Anatomy
6:00 - 7:00 Dinner
The cost for Module 1 only- $1800 USD - includes accommodation and food during the 12 day intensive. A $500 non refundable deposit is due to reserve your space and the balance will be due by August 1, 2017.
Payments are to be made to Steph by either e-transfer (Canada), BACS (UK) or Credit Card for a 2.9% charge. Further payment details will be given upon acceptance to the program.
- Accommodation for the duration of your stay at the retreat centre
- Healthy breakfasts and dinners
- Surprise local activities
- High quality guest teachers specialising in their field
- Training manuals
- Yoga Alliance approved certification (for those who complete the entire YTT - rules and specific criteria do apply)
What is not included?
- You will be given a longer lunch break to explore the town which is a few minutes walk away, therefore lunches will not be included so you can spend the entire break away from the centre. Lunches can be purchased in town or at the retreat centre's amazing restaurant for less than $4 USD.
- Travel Visa (more info upon acceptance)
- Extra nights before or after the training
- Optional activities in town
- Books for training