Final Fantasy TCG DraftCommunity
20 June 18:00 - 22:00
Tuesday June 20th
For each player you will get 4 packs with which to draft, plus an additional booster into the prize pool.
How does draft work for the Final Fantasy TCG?
1. You start your draft with 4 packs. This means everyone will end up 4x12 cards.
2. The deck you build after drafting must contain at least 40 cards (down from 50).
3. You can play as many copies of a card in that deck as you want.
4. When playing, you lose the game after receiving 6 points of damage (down from 7)
5. Backups produce CP of an element of your choice when dulled.