Practical Hands-on Adjusting with Judi FarrellWorkshop
17 February 14:00 - 16:00
Bring more to your teaching and your classes with our Practical Hands On Adjusting Workshop. We’ll look at why and how to use practical hands on adjustments effectively with loads of hands on practice to help you build your confidence and experience.
- What we’re looking for in students;
- Why we use hands on adjustments;
- What makes a good adjustment;
- The practicalities - where do we stand and what do we do;
- When to go deeper and when to back off.
Hands-on adjustments can be an incredibly potent tool for helping your students find better balance, alignment, space and relaxation. Join us to learn how to enhance your teaching and your students’ experience.
Workshop Cost £30