Danny Gruff live at Hug and Pint, Glasgow. July 18thGig
18 July 19:00 - 23:00
This July, I’m heading out on a headline tour to promote my debut album. On 18th July, I’ll be playing Hug and Pint in Glasgow. Here is why it’s important and why’s it’s going to be fun:
1. It’s my first headline tour for two years (and it’s bigger)
2. It’s promoting my first album.
3. Candle Thieves are supporting
4. Dave Giles is supporting
5. I love Scotland.
6. I always get moaned at when I don’t play any Scottish dates on a tour. The reason for this is because its 400 miles away from my house so everytime I do play anywhere near Glasgow, it’s a massive risk.
7. Make this risk worth my while.
8. You seriously need more reasons?
Getting your tickets quickly is advised because some dates are already close to selling out. With 4 months to go.
If you can’t make it, that’s fine. You’re forgiven, we can still be friends. But these gigs are very important to me and my career (busy shows attract attention to my music, which is what I need)
This gig is 18+.
Tickets for just 8 British pounds from here: www.tinyurl.com/DGGlasgow