Brick City 28 June - 9 AugustWorkshop
28 June 10:00 - 22:00
See the world in LEGO® Bricks as the iconic Brick City exhibition comes to New Lanark World Heritage Site from 28th June – 9th August 2017.
Brick City is a celebration of some of the world's favourite buildings and urban icons including the Colosseum in Rome, St Pancras Station in London and Arc De Triomphe in Paris recreated solely using LEGO Bricks. Brick City has been enjoyed by tens of thousands of visitors across the UK and now fans of LEGO young and old will have the chance to catch this must-see exhibition at New Lanark during the summer of 2017.
While to many, LEGO bricks are 'just a toy', to Warren Elsmore they provide a challenging and enjoyable modelling medium. Warren Elsmore, author and artist in LEGO bricks said “Brick City features landmarks built of LEGO bricks from all over the world, including ten World Heritage Sites, but this will be the first real-life World Heritage Site it has visited - and hopefully not the last!”
Exhibition tickets are available to purchase via the link below or at our Visitor Centre reception desk which is open 10am-4pm 7 days a week. Please contact us if you are part of an organised group of 15+ wishing to visit Brick City by calling 01555 661345 or email email@example.com.
Exhibition dates: 28th June – 9th August 2017
Exhibition times: 10am – 5pm daily (last entry 4.00pm)
• Adult Brick City - £6.00
• Child (3-15) Brick City - £4.00
• Concession (OAP & Student) Brick City - £5.00
• Family 2 +2/3 Brick City - £16.00
• Under 3 Years Brick City – FREE
Important ticketing information
• E-ticket must be printed and shown at our Event Reception desk to gain entry.
• Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Access may be subject to delays during busy periods.
• If you are unable to make an online booking please contact our Booking Office on 01555 661345 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday)
• Tickets are valid for entry to the exhibition from 10am-5pm for the date of purchase. If wishing to leave and return to the exhibition on the same day (IE after having lunch) your hand will be stamped to re-gain entry.
Exhibition attendees will receive a voucher for 25% off tickets for the award-winning New Lanark Visitor Centre which will be valid until 31st August 2017.
We’d love to see photos of your visit – share them using #BrickCity on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
New Lanark Trust is a Registered Scottish Charity (SC008552) and all net proceeds from the Brick City exhibition are reinvested in the care and development of the historic village of New Lanark.